vrijdag 14 januari 2011

Media fasting #11

Day 11

verse; Isaiah 6:8
purpose; God doesn't only call one of His disciples.. He shout out to all of His disciples and depending on the hearing and spiritual attitude, we respond to His calling

Like what I said in the last blogpost, I stayed at Sammy's house and we talked a lot about our lives and about the church. God, please really really bless this brother!! Sammy had a lot going on lately, but he is still determined for God. He really changed a lot. I don't think it's negative, but he has a little 'radicalness' in his now. He told me that he's afraid that his friends wouldn't be like themselves if they are with him. But I believe that God will care for them while He needs Sammy for His plan. Like God wants to tell us in Luke 23:26, there are always people who'll suffer the consequences of us obeying God. But while He is bursting His Word through and use us for His plan, our friends, family and acquaintances will be entrusted to Him. So continue your work what Jesus has given you, Sammy!
Another short message Sammy received and wanted to share with me was: don't invite to the church and wait, but BE the church!
Thank you God, for this underlying message in Matthew 28:18-20 and bless us with your guidance in this Great Commission.

Well that's it for today I think. I'm off to basketball (yeah finally friday).

to do list
- be the church!
- spread His Word!
- read the bible (After Luke I'm reading Acts now, because Luke also wrote Acts)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline (training, basketball, dancing etc)
- maybe something else will come up in my mind to do?

Guess I'll be going,

God bless you!


If the cross don't move me
then I don't wanna breath no more

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik heb tegen je gezegd Wailam dat ik niet zou reageren op je blogs, maar blijf schrijven want ik lees ze elke dag. Maar op deze blog moet ik gewoon reageren, ik kan niet anders. God heeft niet alleen een plan voor Sammy; hij heeft dat ook voor jou... lees zelf nogmaals wat je als purpose hebt geschreven: God doesn't only call one of His disciples.. He shout out to all of His disciples and depending on the hearing and spiritual attitude, we respond to His calling

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen