Day 4
verse; John 14:9
purpose; only by knowing someone intimately, you can really know each other.. the same goes for knowing the Lord Jesus Christ
The verse of today really hangs on to me. Do I really know Jesus? Do I really know what He wants? Do I really understand what He wants from me?
Guess I'll have to find out by 'hanging out' with Him for one full day. Any other brother or sister who follows this, wants to join? =P
Cause only by talking with a friend and knowing the one, will increase close relationship. So does the relationship with Jesus.
Today was my last 'official' school day. That means I only have to do some assignments and a internship and I'm finished with college (dutch HBO). What to do next? University? Guess I'll have to ask Jesus for guidance and His plans for me.
What else to do today? Later I'm off to dancing and basketball (after missing a couple of weeks). Then I'm off to a party (Legends) to hang out with friends.
Media fasting is really clearing up space and time for socializing! I'm beginning to like this. I think Jesus will like it too.
to do list
- find a new way for quiet time
- find a open day to go intimate with Jesus
- read the bible (I'm at Luke 15, think I will read some in the train too)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline (training, basketball, dancing etc)
- maybe something will come up in my mind to do?
Guess I'll be going,
God bless you!
Stay focused if you ain't got no ride
your life ain't wrapped up in what you drive
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten