Day 2
verse; John 13:36
purpose; follow only Jesus Christ and the course He gives you
Yesterday I had high fever. I couldn't concentrate on just the quiet time with God. The only thing I could do in yesterday's to do list was praying for the sick people around me. I text messaged the names to some brothers and sister. I was hoping they would join me too.
Today I felt a lot better. I caught a lot of sleep up. Chyeaa =D
I also had a phone conversation with Alex T. Normally I speak him through msn. But through the phone it was different (of course). We had a long talk about some subjects, which some of them made me kind of feel A LOT better ;D. One of them was; a basketball tournament was coming our way! wooot! I instantly had a adrenaline rush to step out of the bed and go outside shooting some hoops. That really made my day! (=
In the evening I had some conversations on the phone with Sammy (I call him smoothboy)and Elton (hadn't spoken him for ages) The conversations were about how we were doing during these days media fasting. It really lifted me up to go on and finish these 40 days (now 39).
Thanks, brothers from the same Father.
Oh yeah, yesterday I had only three push- ups (=. Yeah, I was kind of proud of myself for only cursing once. But today I had (for now) twelve push- ups. I was kind of mad, cause I received updates from the government about my study funds. They lowered it AND I won't receive anything in the month May and June. I became buck wild!
So yeah, twelve push- ups for me then. A well, now I can add some extra power to my arms for some long range bangers on the tournament. xP
to do list
- pray for people who've been sick lately (I have a new list. I will mail it)
- read the bible (I'm STILL somewhere at Luke)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline (training, basketball, dancing etc)
- maybe something will come up in my mind to do?
Guess I'll be going,
God bless you!
'Jesus paid a debt He did not own
because I had a debt I could not pay'
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten