zondag 23 januari 2011

Media fasting #20

Day 20

verse; 2 Corinthians 3:18
purpose; be a mirror for other people by letting the Holy Spirit be seen clearly and by don't let your lifestyle getting in the way

Today I woke up too late!! Stupid *!@&#^$% iPhone alarm clock!! So yeah I missed church and I held worship and praise at home. Again, stupid iPhone!!! =@

Today after I had dimsum with my dad, I went to a friend's work place to have a drink. I met there with other brothers from the church and we sat there and had a talk.
Finally me and another brother (Elton) sat there for like 6 hours or something.
We really had a lot to talk about. Most of the subjects went about faith and family.
It was a really nice talk about almost anything actually. I was really glad I came out to chill.
After he left, I stayed there 2 more hours with other friends. I was like 'woww, I never sat there that long'.
But I really didn't want my Sunday any other way today.. (=

to do list
- be the church!
- read the bible (I'm at Acts 19)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline
- carry my cross
- spiritual cleansing
- maybe something else will come up in my mind to do?

Guess I'll be going,

God bless you!


The cost is Christ,
and they can never offer me anything any better that would cost that price

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten