Day 16
verse; Genesis 15:12
purpose; when darkness falls after God gives us a vision, don't light your own fire up to help Him.. but trust and wait for His timing
Today I received a non- spiritual checklist from my pastor. When I opened it and looked around in it, I already saw a few things I'm struggling with.
I pray to God that I may receive the strength and guidance to do a thorough investigation on myself to clean up my mind and soul.
Furthermore I want to pray for my connection with my family who hasn't been to easy on me. I struggle very much to socialize normally with them. I pray to God for the right words, the right moment and social healing.
In Jesus Name, Amen!
to do list
- be the church!
- spread His Word.
- read the bible (still at Acts 14)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline
- carry my cross
- maybe something else will come up in my mind to do?
Guess I'll be going,
God bless you!
Lord kill me if I don't preach the gospel
I'm still in my 20's- but I'll die if I got to
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten