zondag 9 januari 2011

Media fasting #6

Day 6

verse; 1 Thessalonians 5:23
purpose; didn't find out about it.. will ask my pastor tomorrow

Today was Sunday.. a day for me to go to the Sunday service. I didn't know it would be a service with a direct personal message to me from God. He really struck me with an important message. I was speechless. For a moment I was thinking about all the things in my Christian life. I asked myself: 'have I changed when I converted?'

A brother noticed me I was a little emotional and we talked to each other. He wanted to pray for me.
After we prayed, he said this to me: 'If you haven't changed since you were converted, then this message during the service wouldn't struck you and you would just walk away from church like nothing has happened. So I believe you have changed.'
I thank God for this brother and His message to wake me up and remind me what is to be His follower.

The rest of the Sunday was really nice. Normally we (friends from church) go to the movie, but during this media fasting we had a nice time talking to each other and had a lot of fun while hanging out.

Amen!

to do list
- find a open day to go intimate with Jesus (planning it with Elton)
- read the bible (I'm at Luke 21 now)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline (training, basketball, dancing etc)
- maybe something will come up in my mind to do?

Guess I'll be going,

God bless you!


If He's truly raised to life,
then this news should change your life,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten