Day 3
verse; Genesis 12:8
purpose; take the time to give God the best you have, cause He gave you the best
The whole day I had ICT course at school. 5 hours long behind the computer, while I was media fasting. Luckily it was a school assignment, so I was kind of busy.
I'm really getting used to this media fasting. I've got a lot more time for family, friends and of course more time for sleep. =P
Today went kind of fast, didn't do much.. So this update is and will be short.
to do list
- find a new way for quiet time
- read the bible (I'm at Luke 14)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline (training, basketball, dancing etc)
- maybe something will come up in my mind to do?
Guess I'll be going,
God bless you!
Armed and dangerous
so the devil just can't handle us
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten