vrijdag 21 januari 2011

Media fasting #18

Day 18

verse; Jermiah 2:2
purpose; be dedicated to God anytime.. not just in the beginning when you just got converted

Today before basketball I went to the library to study with some friends. And when I had nothing to do after a while, I grabbed my bible and wanted to read. Then suddenly a friend of mine took my bible and started to look in it and read the first couple of pages. I was really was like O__O
I'm going to pray to God that His Word may come to her.

After basketball I had a good conversation with a friend. I usually talk to him about basketball, because we both love that sport like crazy!
But this time, the conversation was about family, religion and relationships. The conversation was going so deep, he told me a lot of personal things that he has a hard time with. I was really in moved by his story, because he normally doesn't talks about it and he doesn't show it neither.
I really have respect for this guy. He really has a tough life. And I'm definitely going to continue to pray for him. May God really really bless him!

God works!
Yeah He definitely works! Haven't I told you I had communication problems with my family?
In only ONE night, God told me to act like Jesus would. You can say that He was kind of like: 'What would My Son Jesus do?'
Then everything became very clear. My mind, my heart.. it was peaceful again.
Thank you, God.

to do list
- be the church!
- read the bible (I'm at Acts 19)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline
- carry my cross
- spiritual cleansing
- maybe something else will come up in my mind to do?

Guess I'll be going,

God bless you!


Father Father Father help us
Send some guidance from above

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten