Day 5
verse; Genesis 22:9
purpose; a sacrifice for God has to be one with life, one He can use
Yesterday I read a couple of chapters in Luke. There were a few verses that were jumping out en needed a lot of attention from me. If you're interested, you can look it up ;)
- Luke 15:1-7 (the lost sheep)
- Luke 16:13 (can't serve two lords)
- Luke 17:1-3
While traveling there isn't much to do. Normally I'm listening to music. But since I was rushing through my day yesterday, I tried reading the bible in the train when I went to basketball and back home. No full concentration was needed. It was quiet in the train and I was led by Jesus through the chapters. And again He learned me a lot of things AND He reminded of many things. Very grateful!
Today I slept till 1PM, cause I went to a party last night. I was exhausted cause before the party I did some breakdancing and after that I went to my basketball team in Zaandam to shoot some hoops.
Today was the same usual Saturday as every other Saturday. About 4PM I left my house to go play basketball (yeah, again) in Gein.
And I closed my day with a good talk with Alex about some things in life (Alex's blog can be found in my friends list). Didn't had that in a long time.
And oh.. Elton offered to join me in a full day 'hanging out' with Jesus. How cool is that!
to do list
- find a open day to go intimate with Jesus
- read the bible (I'm at Luke 18 now)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline (training, basketball, dancing etc)
- maybe something will come up in my mind to do?
Guess I'll be going,
God bless you!
ps; I'm going insane in my mind! wraaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Hung on the cross in the cold
died for da young and the old
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten