Day 19
verse; Isaiah 45:22
purpose; keep looking to God all the time.. not only when we are in trouble or when we receive blessings from Him
Yesterday we had an after party from new year at a friend's place. We had a nice very nice time there. We especially laughed a lot!! (=
Today I got a call from my pastor. She was worried about the spiritual cleansing so she called me. I told her everything was fine! Cause I'm not on my own and I'm leaning on His power. Still, this spiritual cleansing will be very tough I think.
She also mailed me about internship in a christian organization. I would love to do my internship there and simultaneously honor God. She also wondered where my updates were, but because I was at a friend's place I couldn't update my blog. It's really an encouragement to hear that my pastor and some friends are really following my blog! Lord, please use my blog and that Your Word may reach the hearts of different people!
Amen.
to do list
- be the church!
- read the bible (I'm at Acts 19)
- replace the 'media time' for time for family, friends or self discipline
- carry my cross
- spiritual cleansing
- maybe something else will come up in my mind to do?
Guess I'll be going,
God bless you!
Work your senses
Grow in wisdom
Stand firm and be relentless
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten